The conditions around the world are deteriorating. Evil is rampant through out the land. Every day there are reports of war, violence, corruption and lawlessness. How do we, as the followers of Jesus Christ respond to these events?
God’s eyes are searching for those who will stand in gap on behalf of the people and our land. Eze 22: 29-31
The goal of Richmond Indian Christian Fellowship Intercessory Retreat (RIChFIRe) is a call to all men and women of God to pray and intercede for our country.
Objectives of RiChFIRe
- To encourage the spirit of Intercession and motivate God’s people to understand the importance of intercession and equip them for focused prayer for the Nation. (Mk.11:17).
- Encourage and challenge one another in the ministry of self-denying prayer to pull down the strongholds of the enemy. (II Cor.10:3,4).
- To repent of our sins individually and corporately before God and believe God for a spiritual revival and awakening in the Church (Jer.14:7).
- Understand the discipline to battle against spiritual wickedness and sin in high places.
- Initiate prayer mobile teams to drive across the country interceding for the land.
- A Prayer walk with Jesus (Foundation for Prayer)
- 7 Characteristic of Intercessory Prayer
- 7 Characteristic of an Intercessor
- Dimensions in Self and City Transformation (Spiritual Warfare)
- Intercession – practical sessions
Rev Thomas Samuel – Founder of Quiet Corner Ministries and United Prayer Movement for Nations. He has been serving the Lord for 50 years. He has pioneered the Movement of prayer for the last twenty years in India especially exposing God’s people to Intercessory prayer as opposed to general prayer. Intercessors from all over India regularly attend his Institute of Intercessory Prayer held at Quiet Corner, Ooty. He is the author of the popular book “Dynamics of Intercessory Prayer”
Bro. Vishwanand – Founder of Love of God Ministries. He has been a full time minister for the last 15 years. He served as President of Mysore Christians Caring Forum, a Government registered body of churches and para-church organizations, in Mysore, Karnataka. He teaches on ‘Dimensions in Self and City Transformation’ regularly in intercessory prayer conferences all over India as a member of the United Prayer Movement for Nations team.
Sis.Madhubala Ernest – Founder of Dorcas Ministries. She has been in the ministry for over 30 years. She has traveled all over the world preaching and training God’s people on prayer and intercession. She serves as the prayer coordinator for major evangelistic meetings in Hyderabad. She is also a regular speaker in the Institute of Intercessory Prayer at Quiet Corner.
The conference was held at Eagle Eyrie, a premiere Christian conference center located on 400 peaceful, wooded acres near the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway.
Organized by: InHISGrip Fellowship